Mission & Values
To offer a student-centered learning environment to develop the skills, knowledge, attitudes of the highest value to achieve success as socially responsible global citizens.
Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
(Values and skills the school expects students to master by the time of graduation)
- Retain intellectually motivated students from diverse backgrounds whose commitment to serious study is enhanced in a personally supportive setting and academically and challenging setting.
- Graduate young people whose interest in others and the world around them surpasses their self-concern.
- Emphasize logical, critical thinking.
- Encourage the development of self reliance, independence, and moral strength.
APU will be recognized by parents as the best K-12 learning community in Vietnam
- We believe communication is the key to build better family and community relationship
- We keep our words and promises
- We believe that quality is the measure for success for the students and the school.
- CONTINUOUS PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT
- We believe that only through the continuous improvement, can we approach profession.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- We believe that as individual, we serve and protect the community and environment
- STUDENT CENTERED
- We believe that every child can succeed